2017 Pier del Sol
October 08, 2017
Welcome to the Pier del Sol volunteer registration site!
Pier del Sol, Special Olympics Southern California’s (SOSC) largest fundraising event, is an exciting and unique day of fun on the historic Santa Monica Pier and Pacific Park. The event features a VIP Brunch with over 35 top restaurants, a VIP Beer Garden, all the rides and games of Pacific Park, and much more!
This year's theme is “Oktoberfest” and Mary Ann Powell, CEO of Pacific Park has been named as the 2017 Honoree along with the Honorary Chef, Gino Angelini of Angelini Osteria.
- Registration closes at 5pm on Wednesday, October 4, 2017.
- All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and older.
- Pier del Sol website: http://www.sosc.org/pierdelsol.
- Already a registered volunteer? Click “Login” to view and update your online registration.
- Have questions? Please contact Amie Bisiup (562) 502.1151 email@example.com
Click “Register Now” to register.
Our volunteers are the heart of SOSC, we appreciate your participation, professionalism, and cooperation. We know this day wouldn’t be successful without all of you! Thank you for your support!